- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- For UK deliveries we offer 2 options, 24 hour tracked and 48 hour tracked. These are not guaranteed delivery times but the times taken to deliver after your order is dispatched.
- We aim to process all orders placed before 12:00pm Monday-Friday same day, however this is not guaranteed, particularly on national holidays or on busy occasions where we may have a special offer available. We aim to post all UK orders within 3 working days. International orders are dispatched every Tuesday and Friday in order to offer reduced postage rates, international postage costs are calculated due to weight.
All delivery times are taken from the day of despatch. For UK orders please allow up to 4 working days for delivery, if your order has not arrived 4 days after being marked as despatched please do contact us or track your order using your tracking ID, all items are sent via track and trace delivery and Royal Mail don't always put an attempted delivery note through the door (god bless them), if the package is then not collected within a week it is returned to sender. For international orders please allow up to 15 working days.
Please note: We only Part Ship orders if the out of stock item on any given order is small enough to justify a Part Shipment. A Part Shipment is solely at the Managers discretion. If we part ship you will be notified in the dispatch email.
Please note that to cancel your order, you must cancel it before it reaches the 'Completed' status. If you cancel after this point you will be liable for a 10% late cancellation fee.
On receipt of your order please check the packaging and contents carefully. If any of your parcels are damaged or missing please specify this on the delivery note when you sign for the goods. Please keep any boxes that the products are supplied in for two weeks following delivery in case you need to return the product.
If you have any problems with your delivery or goods within your order, i.e. faults, damage or defects you must notify us within 7 days of receiving your order. You must notify us in writing either by Email, Fax or in Written Form.
We charge actual shipping costs only. To calculate your total, add the items you require to your basket and click on the calculate shipping cost button, this will give you a postage cost guide. We offer FREE P+P on all UK orders over £50, this is for 48 hour delivery, if you select 24 hour delivery you will be charged.
Privacy & Security
- We take your privacy seriously...
We are committed to protecting your privacy whenever you visit and use our website. Which is why you will see this symbol on every page of our website where you have to input personal information, such as names, addresses and Credit Card details. All the pages displaying the padlock symbol are protected by todays top standard of 128bit encryption for your safety and privacy!
To see more information regarding our websites 128bit SSL technology, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
What information do you hold about me?
If you have signed up for our newsletter or sent us an e-mail query, you have given us your email address and possibly your name as well. If you have placed an order with us or created an account with us, you will have given us your name and address details. We do NOT store debit/credit card information on our servers, during payment your debit/credit card information is encrypted and sent to our payment processor (SagePAY) for processing.
How is this information used?
If you send us an e-mail query, your details are not used for any other purpose other than answering your query. If you enter a competition, you are given the option of receiving our newsletter as well, if you choose not to receive this then you wont! Obviously, if you win a competition, we will contact you using the information you have given!
The first name and home town of competition winners are normally posted on our website - we shall seek your permission for this before any information is posted.
We send out regular (1 per week maximum) newsletters and occasional additional company information emails. If you do not want to receive these e-mails, simply click unsubscribe in the email or Newsletter you receive- this will automatically stop any more newsletters being sent to you....
If you have subscribed to our newsletters, but you do not have an account with us, simply choose the Unsubscribe option on the email sent to you and follow the unsubscribe information given, or alternatively, please email our Web Team and ask to be removed. The Web Team can be contact here: help@Inkmedix.com.
If you have placed an order with us, in addition to a confirmation e-mail , we shall send you an email informing you of the status of your order - or if the status has changed - for example, we shall tell you when your order has been dispatched.
If you open an Account with us and enter products into your cart, but later do not purchase these items, Inkmedix.com randomly selects a number of those Unsold Carts and will at times ask for your feedback as to what prevented you from purchasing from us. This is purely for research purposes only and allows us to tailor our service and website to your needs. We rely on customer feedback to increase our efforts to be the best online store. We hope you will help us in completing this.
Cookies are small amounts of data sent to your web browser by a web server. Our cookies keep track of the items in your shopping basket and act as place markers when you move around the site.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or above, you can disable cookies by clicking Tools > Internet Options > Privacy and then changing the level to block all cookies - doing so however, may prevent you from keeping items in your shopping cart and completing your order.
Use of your Information
We do not exchange, sell or otherwise give away any of your personal information to any other companies or individuals - ever!
Who Else Will See Your Information?
For the sole purpose of completing your order, we have to pass some of your information to service suppliers (other companies). These are - Royal Mail and our Payment Processors. The information passed to these companies is used only for the purpose of completing your order - e.g. delivering your products!
What If I Have Questions About My Information?
If you have any further questions with regards to your privacy, when using our website, please contact us.
Returns & Replacements
- We of course want your shopping experience with Inkmedix to be a happy one, if we send you an item that is damaged or different than stated on our website then please contact us within 7 days for a refund or exchange, the item must be unused and the seals intact to qualify for an exchange or refund.
If you have changed your mind after the item has been dispatched, please email us within 7 days of your purchase (order not delivery) and we will offer you an exchange or refund of the product excluding postage and packaging costs. If you received free postage and packaging then we will subtract the actual cost from the total.
In the unlikely event that your item should arrive damaged, you will first need to return the item before we can send a replacement (we will reimburse you for the cost you incur when returning the item).
In most cases the full ingredients list is listed with all products, you the customer are responsible for ensuring that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients listed as we can not be held responsible for any reactions occurred from the use of our products, always perform a patch test when using a new product.
Any returns made that are not through the fault of Inkmedix will carry a 10% administration fee and the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item. Proof of postage is highly recommended (this can be obtained at a post office counter for free, but does not include tracking) as refunds or exchanges will not be given until the product has been received by us.
- All orders are received via our website or phone line. We are unable to accept orders by mail or email.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Payment must be made via one of our payment options. All orders are held until payment has been received in full. Discount codes MUST be entered when going through the shopping cart/checkout, we are unable to add a discount or give a refund on an order where a discount hasn't been used. If you are experiencing any problems with a discount code, please email us before placing your order. Free Gifts are subject to availability and can not be sent on after an order has been dispatched. Only 1 coupon code can be used per order. Price reduction offers are usually limited to 1 item per purchase.
- You can view outstanding and current orders through your account page on our website.
Updating Account Information
- Any account updates can be submitted via our website using your account page. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that their account details are kept up to date.